Writing an article doesn’t just mean putting down thoughts into words then typing and writing it. You have to capture the interest of your readers and get them to keep on reading. To get your message across you have to get the attention of the reader and have a firm grasp of their interest and pique their curiosity. You need to develop the correct mindset.
The main ingredient when writing an article is a to be creative. While creativity may come natural to many people, some just gets into a serious case of writers block. Many writers have literally torn their hair out when they get writers block and just can’t seem to get their creative juices flowing.
Putting words into images in the readers mind is an art. A clear and crisp depiction requires a certain flair that only creativity can provide. Similes and metaphors help a lot, but the way an article gets developed word for word, sentence by sentence then paragraph by paragraph into a whole article develops the mindset of the article.
So just what do you have to do when nothing comes to mind? There is no surefire ways to get the perfect ideas but there are easy ways to get your creative juices flowing. No one can guarantee you of having the perfect mindset but many methods may aid you in achieving the state of mind needed to develop a creative article. Here are five easy ways for that.
1) Keep a diary or a journal with you always. Ideas can be triggered by anything you may hear, see, or smell. Your senses are your radar in finding great ideas. Write all of them into a journal and keep it with you for future reference. You may also write down anything that you have read or heard, someone’s ideas could be used to develop your own ideas and this is not stealing. Remember that ideas and creativity can come from anywhere; it’s the development of the idea that makes it unique.
2) Relax and take time to sort things out. A jumbled mind cannot create the mindset needed for new ideas. Everyone must have a clear mind if one wishes to have their creativity in full speed. Get rid of all obstacles that can be a hindrance to your creativity. If you are bothered by something, you cannot force your mind to stay focused.
Try to relax every time that you can and think about your experiences and interactions with others. Your experiences are what shape your mindset and your opinions which could be reflected on your writings. Try to discover yourself, find out what triggers your emotions. Discover what inspires you and what ticks you off. You can use these emotions to help you in expressing yourself and your ideas, with this you can grow creatively.
3) Create a working place that can inspire your creativeness. Your working place can be quite a hindrance if it doesn’t put you in a good mindset. Creativity comes from being in a good state of mind and a messed up workplace that causes distraction won’t be conducive in firing up your creative flow.
Surround your working place with objects that makes you happy and relaxed. You may put up pictures, or scents, objects that inspire, or anything that can get your creativeness cranking. A clean and well organized workplace also rids of distractions and unwanted hindrances. With a good working place, you can work in peace and never notice the time pass by.
4) Set the mood. Setting the mood requires you to just go with the moment or to induce yourself to feel what puts you in the correct mindset. Finding out what makes you tick could help you find ways to get your creative juices flowing. Set the pace and tempo for your mood and everything else will follow.
There are many ways to set the mood. Some writers have been known to use alcohol, a little sip of wine to stir up the imagination. Some would like some mood music while others let the lighting of the environment create the mood.
5) Go on a getaway and just do something crazy. Letting yourself go and have fun produces adrenaline that can make your imagination go wild. Take an adventure or a solemn hike. Whatever it is that is unusual from your daily routine can take the rut out of your schedule. In no time at all, your creativeness will make use of that experience and get your imagination to go on overdrive.
Mobile marketing is becoming more important everyday. Everyone is walking around looking at their phones and businesses are starting to look at ways to get their information on consumers phones. If you are a marketer you need to be marketing to mobile users. We will go over the basics of mobile marketing, to help you get up to speed with this marketing method.
Implementing a Mobile Marketing plan into your current marketing strategy really isn’t all that difficult and it’s actually less expensive than you think, but it will take time to set up, monitor and maintain. It can’t be stressed enough that Mobile Marketing is about consistency and commitment. You have to think about what you want to offer your customers, how you want them to react to the offer and what you will do to see it through.
Business is about building relationships and Mobile Marketing fits into this concept perfectly. In order to be successful in offering your customers what they want, you have to first know what they want.
To help you on your way – here are a several steps you can take to begin implementing Mobile Marketing in your business today:
· Learn the basics first. You have to crawl before you walk and walk before you run. If you are planning to go this alone and not hire an agency that specializes in this field, you must learn the basics. The Mobile Marketing Association’s Best Practices Document is a good place to start. Unless you are a computer and Internet guru, some of the information may seem over your head when you first start reading. It’s ok – take your time and you’ll catch on.
· Case studies are excellent examples. Case Studies help you to see what other businesses are doing in the mobile world. It can also help get your creative juices flowing as far as what you can do in your business.
· Walk the walk. Use mobile web frequently. There’s no better way to learn something new than by putting it into practice. Subscribe to as many text messaging campaigns you can find. If you aren’t already on an unlimited data plan, now would be a good time to change that. You have to use the technology if you expect to sell your customers on its benefits.
· Determine how you’re going to get your offer out to your customers: text messaging, mobile website, mobile coupons, mobile advertising or some combination of these.
· Find companies who can provide you the technological support you’ll need to get your offer out to the masses. You’ll need text messaging companies, mobile website builders, etc., to make it all come together. Or, if you prefer, hire a one-stop shop to handle it all for you.
· Never stop learning! Mobile Marketing is a new technology and just like everything else, it will continue to evolve even in its formative days. Learn what you’re competitors are learning – but do it first. Don’t get left behind!
Like it or not, Mobile Marketing IS the wave of the future of the Internet. The yellow pages and other forms of traditional marketing have run their course. It’s now time to embrace the new technology and discover what it can do for you and your business.
If you want to learn more about mobile marketing, and check out the premiere system on the market today:
The simple answer to the question "Does your list matter?" is Yes, your list does matter. No matter what people tell as a marketer your most valuable asset is your list. Why does your list matter?
This is again a simple answer. The best way to market your products or services is to market to people who know, like, and trust you. Think of it like this: Which referral are you going to give more importance to? A stranger you meet on a line somewhere or your friend you have know for years? Simple you are going to listen to your friend, because you know, like, and trust them. So what is your job as a marketer or salesperson?
You need to get people to know like and trust you, so start building your list. But, building the list is not enough. You need to interact with your list, keep your name or company name in you front of your list. Give them information they can use in there businesses or everyday life, to grow business wise or personally. Send you list thought provoking information that will help you develop a relationship with your list.
There are many ways to grow your list and to keep your name or company on their minds, but that is an article for another day. Remember your list is your most valuable asset if you want to grow your business, and influence your contacts. It is very important that you organize your lists and contacts. This is important as you need to send them information that is relevant to them.
Stay tuned for more information on lists, how to build them and how to keep them relevant, and the tools most marketers use to grow and maintain their lists.
The final answer is: Your List Does Matter.
Check out this video, has some interesting ideas on marketing.
Today, I'm going to share with you a free traffic generation system called LeadsLeap.com.
If you have heard about this service and you have not registered your free account, I suggest that you do it now:
Get your Free Account: Click Here!!
LeadsLeap is an ingenious system that combines the power of contextual advertising and network lead generation.
In this system, you are allowed to post ads to 10 levels of network you have built.
Unlike traditional network lead generation methods, LeadsLeap only allows members to post their ads in the form of contextual ad.
This means your leads do not receive obtrusive ads from their uplines, which is a good thing because no one likes to receive junk ads.
Moreover, LeadsLeap sends very informative and useful newsletters to their members. I've saved some of the newsletters for future reference. I'm sure you will benefit from the newsletter too.
This is a free service. Register your account now
Black Friday who?
If you’re excited for the after Thanksgiving steals and deals then STOP right there! SMASH has the promotion that all retailers should be jealous of - and all Smashers and SMASH customers will be celebrating. Our promo is the only deal around that you save 50% on (and can even make it FREE!) AND have the opportunity to earn money for the holidays with!
Want the deets?
OK, well first the mushy stuff.
We at SMASH are so grateful for our loyal Smashers who have stuck with us through thick and thin as our software was being developed (and THIS software was a huge undertaking) the past year and a half. You have always been our inspiration and motivation to transform SMASH into the simple, success machine that we work on everyday and your patience, loyalty and good cheer that you generously showered us with, IS what kept us going and got us to where we are today. This promotion is for YOU. It’s our Smasher’s Celebrationand it is with humble hearts that we get to say thank you.
Yeah, yeah, you want to hear about the money ;)
Here’s how it works:
You get 50% off of all packages. For LIFE! In addition, we’ve waived fees on our Reseller Kits. Sound too good to be true? It gets better. Grab 10 friends and your Free. Yep, YOUR package is FREE if you have ten friends buy and maintain packages. It really is that simple.
Even more exciting is that when your referrals bring in 10 and THEIR packages price is free, you will STILL earn full commissions on that promo package price! Guys, it just doesn’t get better than that!
Now is the time to shop SMASH til you drop. Especially if you’ve been wanting to cash in on rockin’ commissions but couldn’t pay full price. Upgrade or join now guys, what are you waiting for?
Get your free account now: http://topbizbuilders.com
As with all great things, this promo will have to come to an end. This offer is ONLY good for a limited time.
Let the Holiday fun (and commissions) begin!
Merry Cyber Monday :)
Your Jolly SMASH Solutions Team
Hope to see everyone over on Smash check it out here: http://topbizbuilders.com
Why YOU need Mulitiple Streams of Income, in Today's economy.
How many people to do you know over the last five years that have run into financial difficulties? Everyone know somebody whose business falied, got laid off, couldn't make their house payments and list of financial difficulties go on. So the question is how many of these people had multiple streams of income???????
I would bet most did not. Just like people diversify their investments, you must diversify your income. Look at most the richest people in the world, the great majority have many different and diverse businesses. Donald Trump for instance owns Hotels, Golfcourses, Resorts, Office buildings, and many other types of Real Estate in addition to his television show Celebrity Apprentice. These are just a few of his current businesses.
I learned this lesson when the Real Estate market crashed in 2008. I am a Real Estate Appraiser, Associate Broker, and investor. By diversifing my income streams I have been able to weather the Real Estate bust. During that time I started looking to further diversify my income. So what did I come up with? I got involved internet marketing and network companies. Now I am in the process of diversifying my income even more so if there is another recession I will have multiple income streams in various niches, so if one business is not going to well the others will.
Let me show you have you can diversify your income, and create multiple income streams for you and your family. Don't wait NOW is the time to get started, I will show how you can have multiple stream of inocme and how you can grow your businesses on the internet and offline.
Looking forward to speaking with you. Contact me today!!!!! firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to my blog. My name is Bill Schall, and I am a Real Estate and Financial Service. This blog will focus on opportunities for the reader to make, save, protect and grow their wealth. Along with personal development blogs and links to articles and videos.